Investing Without The Worry
Segregated funds are market-based investments that are like mutual funds.
But because the fund’s contract is an insurance contract, segregated funds have many benefits that mutual funds don’t.
Some of these advantages include:
- Death and maturity guarantee.
- Simplicity and choice.
- Potential creditor protection.
- No trustee fees.
- Estate bypass.
- Loss protections (contracts guarantee 75-100% of your initial investment when the contract matures or with death).
- Allow named beneficiaries so that the death benefit bypasses the estate and goes directly to them.
- Can control how and when the benefit gets paid out (more flexibility).